Tesco Finest Basmati Rice 1Kg
- Energy1112kJ 262kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1483kJ (349kcal)
- Basmati rice
- * Sown and carefully nurtured at the foothills of the Himalayas, this pure basmati rice is matured for at least 12 months. It has a distinctive aroma and flavour, and fine delicate texture.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened reseal using tab.
Time: 10 -12 mins
Instructions: For best results, soak this basmati rice in cold water for 20 minutes before
● Rinse 75g rice per person in a sieve with running cold water.
● Add a pinch of salt (if required) to a large pan of boiling water.
● Add rice and return to the boil. Stir once, reduce heat, cover and simmer for
10 - 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
● Drain in a sieve and serve immediately.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|Energy||1483kJ (349kcal)||1112kJ (262kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
75g of uncooked rice weighs approximately 195g when cooked.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016