Options Outrageous Orange Drink 220G
- Energy161kJ 38kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1461 kJ
- Orange flavoured instant hot chocolate drink with sugars and sweetener
- A deliciously satisfying hot chocolate drink for those chocolatey moments that we all love. Perfect for any time of the day, so sit down, relax and enjoy.
- Why not try Belgian choc mint or delicious white choc
- Keep a look out for the rest of the Options range, there's always something new to try!
- Contains a Source of Phenylalanine.
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 220g
Whey Powder (Milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (20%), Thickeners (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum), Belgian Chocolate (6%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring), Dried Glucose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Coconut Oil, Salt, Natural Orange Flavouring, Sweetener (Aspartame), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Stabiliser (E340)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place, Best before end: see base
Preparation and Usage
- How to make the perfect mug of Options:
- Boil some water and let it cool slightly. Add 3 teaspoons (11g) of Options in to your favourite mug, fill with hot water and stir well. For a creamier drink try adding a dash of milk.
Number of uses
20 Enough for 20 servings per jar
Plastic - Widely Recycled Jar Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Sleeve
Name and address
- Ovaltine UK,
- South Way,
- SP10 5AQ.
- Any comments queries or suggestions?
- 01264 310770
- PO Box 695,
- SN9 5QX.
220 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g of powder||Per serving*||% RI**|
|Energy||1461 kJ||161 kJ||2|
|of which saturates||4.3g||0.5g||2|
|of which sugars||35.9g||3.9g||4|
|*11g powder in 200ml water||-||-||-|
|**RI = Reference Intake per serving; Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016