Homepride Jar Sausages Casserole Cook In Sauce 500G
- Energy213kJ 50kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 170kJ/40kcal
- A sauce for sausage casserole with tomato, onion and peppers.
- Ready in 3 easy steps
- Oven bake
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Water, Tomato Puree (15%), Onion (13%), Tomatoes (7%), Green Pepper (4%), Sugar, Modified Starch, Red Pepper (2.5%), Worcester Sauce (Barley Malt Vinegar, Black Treacle, Water, Tamarind Concentrate, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder), Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice (contains Sulphites), Mustard Powder, Roasted Barley Malt Extract, Flavourings (contain Celery), Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Sage, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Ground Black Pepper, Ground Turmeric
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days., Best before end: see cap
Preparation and Usage
- Your Shopping List - Serves 4
- 500g jar Homepride Sausage Casserole sauce
- 8 good quality sausages
- How to make
- 1. Preheat your oven (190°C/Gas Mark 5/Fan 170°C).
- 2. Fry sausages until evenly browned (about 10 minutes).
- 3. Place sausages into an ovenproof casserole dish (2L) and pour on your sauce.
- Cover and cook in your oven for 35 minutes.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with mashed potato and your family.
- For a delicious sausage pie cover with creamy mash potato before baking.
Number of uses
4 This jar contains approximately 4 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Metal - Widely Recycled Cap Glass - Widely Recycled Jar
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Comments or questions:
- If you have any problems please keep the jar and contact our Consumer Relations Department.
- Phone 0800 022 3395 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (UK only) quoting codes printed on the pack.
- You can write to us:
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold per 100g||as sold per 1/4 jar (125g) portion|
|of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||5.0g||6.3g|
|This jar contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016