No More Nails Roll 50Kg
- An ultra strong, double sided mounting tape for fast and easy mounting
- Up to 120kg per roll†
- †One roll holds up to 120kg under ideal conditions, i.e. mounting smooth flat objects less than 10mm thick to metal. Holding power reduces for other substrates and thicker items.
- Instant adhesion
- Indoor & outdoor
- White colour
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Before you Start
- Apply only to clean, dry, sound surfaces which are free from dust, oil, grease, polish and moisture
- For best results clean surfaces with methylated spirit.
- Prime dusty or porous surfaces with UniBond PVA diluted with 5 parts water and allow to dry.
- Accurately mark where item is to be bonded. Mounted items cannot be repositioned.
- How to Use
- Cut to desired length. Apply to object, press down firmly, avoid trapping air between tape and mounting surface.
- Remove the red liner and carefully apply to surface pressing down firmly.
- For light objects e.g. signs and number plates, adhere strips (slightly shorter than the object) every 25-30cm.
- For large or heavy objects apply strips of tape as shown in Picture 1.
- Mounts hooks, signs, numbers, pictures, car numbers plates, etc.
- Wood, ceramic, tiles, metal, brick, stone, plaster & most plastics*
- *Not suitable for use on PTFE, silicone, Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), wallpaper or other unsound surfaces.
Name and address
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- Need Help?
- This product should be used in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. For technical and practical advice on this or any other UniBond product, please contact our Technical Services Department.
- 01606 593933
- Email: email@example.com
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
Important Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C. Maximum adhesion is reached after 24 hours, support heavier items for 24 hours. Do not touch the adhesive. Not suitable for mounting mirrors.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016