- 250ml size
- Shower Gel
- Lynx (Axe) Africa Shower Gel 250ml.
- Lynx Africa body wash will refresh your senses
- A mens shower gel and bodywash with a mix of warm African spices and aromas
- It leaves your body feeling clean and rejuvenated
- Squeeze out the Mens Shower gel Lather on body rinse off be clean
- A refreshing showergel that's dermatologically tested
- Supercharge your style and kick-start your day
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, PPG-12, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019