- Energy1001kJ 240kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1164kJ / 279kcal
- Pork and beef meatballs.
- Pre cooked and lightly seasoned for quick and easy meals
INGREDIENTS: Pork (61%), Beef (22%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch (Sulphites), Onion Powder (Sulphites), Sugar (Sulphites), Dextrose (Sulphites), Dried Onion (Sulphites), Yeast Extract, Salt, Stabiliser (Trisodium Diphosphate), Dried Glucose Syrup (Sulphites), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Pepper, Nutmeg, Pimento, Ginger.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190??C/Fan 170??C/Gas 510-15 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: 800W 2 mins / 900W 1 1/2 mins
Remove all packaging.
Place on a microwavable dish.
Cook on full power.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork and beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1164kJ / 279kcal||1001kJ / 240kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016