Scholl Party Feet Sore Spots
- Sore Spots
- Scholl Sore Spots provide targeted cushioning protection from pressure and rubbing.
- With GelActiv technology
- Clear gel, slim and discreet design
- Non-slip technology, designed not to slip in shoe
- Fits comfortably in most women's shoes
- 6 Spots
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- Place in your shoe for protection from rubbing
- How to use:
- Peel spot off protective film
- Apply to shoe where needed, reposition if necessary
- Take care when removing, pull slowly and gently out of the shoe, applying pressure to the shoe material next to the spot with the other hand
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7Ds,
- PO Box 4044,
Caution: Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs, do not use in contact with broken or irritated skin
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016