Garnier Start Afresh Cleansing Wipes 25
- Are Star Afresh Cleansing Wipes right for me? Yes, if you have normal to combination skin and you are looking for an easy, effective and convenient way to remove make-up, even waterproof.
- How do they work? Garnier Start Afresh wipes are made with a quilted and soft tissue impregnated with 2 doses of cleansing milk, enriched with grape extracts and vitamin E, known for their anti-oxidant and nurturing properties.
- The result: they remove impurities, long-lasting make-up and even waterproof mascara without rubbing, leaving your skin perfectly cleansed and refreshed, leaving no greasy feeling.
- Our Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy
- We use, wherever possible naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- Our products have proven efficacy and results you can see for yourself.
- Removes even waterproof make-up
- High efficiency
- Enriched with grape extract
- Normal to combination skin
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to use? Lift the adhesive panel. Remove a wipe and gently cleanse your face, including your eyelids and neck, in the morning and evening. No need to rinse. Re-seal the adhesive panel straight away to prevent the wipes from drying out.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
25 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016