Hedex Extra Tablets 16
- Paracetamol + Caffeine
- Hedex Extra tablets are formulated to provide extra relief from headache including migraine and tension headache.
- Also suitable for backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and period pain.
- Hedex Extra also relieves the fever, sore throat, aches and pains of colds and flu.
- The tablets are coated and shaped to be easy to swallow.
- Contains Paracetamol and Caffeine for fast effective pain relief.
- Extra for fast effective relief for headaches
Each tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg, Also contains Potassium Sorbate (E 202) and Brilliant Blue FCF (E 133)
Store below 25ºC.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets
- How to Take
- Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets, with water, every 4-6 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 12 - 15 years:
- Take 1 tablet, with water, every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age except on medical advice.
- For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist.
- Omega Pharma Ltd.,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
- SW1V 2SA,
- United Kingdom.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well. DO NOT TAKE Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea when taking these tablets. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease. If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
16 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016