Tilda Basmati Rice 500G
- Energy895kJ 211kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy dry/uncooked rice Per 100g
- Pure Original Basmati
- Visit Tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our signature rice grains loved for their magical aroma and tantalising taste.
- Tilda Truth
- We remove broken grains because they release starch and cause sticky rice. We never compromise which means you don't have to.
- The Tilda Basmati Promise:
- Naturally sun-kissed, matured grains for exceptional taste
- Broken grains removed to ensure a light, fluffy texture
- Each batch is purity tested to remove inferior grains
- For half a century we've known that Basmati belongs at the heart of every home and the centre of every table.
- Our love for this ancient delicacy means we never compromise; only exceptional is ever good enough to carry our name.
- Using the finest quality grains means our Basmati is simply full of natural goodness with a wonderful aroma and a long, fluffy texture that you'll adore from the very first taste.
- Your kitchen deserves the best; trust us to bring you rice like no other you'll find on Earth and that you'll always be proud to serve.
- Genuine goodness
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 500g
Pure Basmati Rice
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.
Milled and packed in the UK from an imported ingredient
Preparation and Usage
- There are many different ways to cook rice - this one is really simple:
- 1. Add 60g of Basmati per person to a large pan of boiling water.
- 2. Cook on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- 3. Drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes then lightly fork through the grains and serve.
Number of uses
This pack contains 8x60g portions
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
|Typical Values||dry/uncooked rice Per 100g||dry/uncooked rice Per 60g|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g||0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||0.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019