Batchelors Super Noodles Bacon 100G
- Energy1043kJ 249kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 695kJ/166kcal
- Dried noodles with bacon flavour seasoning.
- Why not try...
- Chicken & Mushroom Flavour Super Noodles
- 'Oodles of flavour in every ripple...
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
Noodles (Water, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),Palm Oil, Antioxidants (Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate)), Flavouring (contains Milk) , Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Onion, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Maltodextrin , Salt , Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetates) , Thyme Extract, Tomato, Smoke Flavourings , Acid (Citric Acid) , Colour (Paprika Extract) , Ground Clove
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Serves 1 as a tasty snack or 2 as part of a main meal.
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Add noodles to 300ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water, bring to boil.
- 2 Add flavour sachet, reduce heat & simmer for 4 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- 3 Serve immediately & enjoy!
- Microwave (From Ambient): Microwave ovens may vary.
- 1 Add noodles & pour flavour sachet into a large microwaveable dish.
- 2 Pour over 300ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water. Cook on high for 5 - 6mins (850W - 650W) uncovered until liquid is absobed.
- Stir and serve.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 portions
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Wrap
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack.
- Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
DO NOT USE IF PACK IS OPEN OR TORN.
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per 1/2 Pack (150g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||3.4g||5.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.8g||1.2g|
|This pack contains 2 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016