- The original herbal bath salts, expertly blended bath herbs and minerals to soothe and soak your tired and aching muscles. Radox Muscle Soak Bath Salts with a Thyme scent inspired by nature's finest ingredients. Radox Bath salts suitable for daily use. Sprinkle herbal bath salts across warm water, letting them dissolve. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water. if rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. At Radox, we have been taking inspiration from nature’s incredible fragrances since 1908 to create refreshing shower gel, hand wash and bath products. We then capture their transformative effects with one goal in mind: to help people get in the mood they want to be in. Smell is not only one of the most important senses, but one of the most overlooked. Fragrance has the power to lift you when you’re down, to awaken you when you rise, to make us sleep, love, create, dream. It has the power to genuinely transform how you feel. In fact, there's hardly a mood in society that cannot be moved by fragrance. And there’s barely a person on earth who can’t be affected by the right scent. Bath products with nature inspired fragrance to transform your mood.
- The original herbal bath salts
- Bath salts with expertly blended herbs and minerals to soothe and soak your tired and aching muscles
- Thyme scented herbal bath salt and bath product inspired by nature's finest ingredients
- Herbal bath salt that leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh
- Bath salts also available in bath soak
- Bath products suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 400g
- Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019