Tesco White Port 75Cl
- White Port. Produce of Portugal. Oporto Portugal.
- A delicate white port with youthful fruit flavours of apple and grapes. A rich fruity finish. alc 19% vol
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Allergy Advice! Contains Sulphites
- A delicate white port with youthful fruit flavours of apple and grapes. A rich fruity finish.
Region of Origin
Symington Family Estates Vinhos LDA, Quinta do Marco, Vila de Gaia, Portugal
Type of Closure
Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho, Códega
- Made from a blend of local Portuguese white grape varieties grown in the Douro Valley.
- This wine is produced on behalf of Tesco by the Symington Family who have been making Port in the Douro Valley for over 125 years.
- The Douro Valley is one of the most challenging wine-growing regions. Its mountainous terrain & steep winding valleys create a microclimate producing unique wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store upright in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within three weeks.
Number of uses
- Allergy advice: Contains Sulphites.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (50ml) contains|
|Energy||609.68kJ (146.08kcal)||304.84kJ (73.04kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016