- Rosso Terre Siciliane IGT. Product of Italy.
- Blended from a selection of the best local varieties from Sicily, this mellow wine shows flavours of red fruits and aromas of wild summer berries. It is soft with a refreshing finish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- A fruity-easy drinking red made from a blend of grapes grown on the island of Sicily. Flavours of red fruits and aromas of wild summer berries
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Spicy & medium bodied
Nero d'Avola, Merlot, Shiraz/Syrah
- VINIFICATION: Maceration in contact with grape skin at a controlled temperature of fermentation. FERMENTATION: 10 days at 25° in steel tanks FINING: 3 months in Inox Tank
- AGE OF VINES: 5-25 years WAY OF HARVESTING: Mechanical and manual HARVEST PERIOD: Beginning of September
- Hills and plains of Sicily
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||281kJ / 68kcal||352kJ / 85kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019