Tesco Red Burgundy 75Cl
- Red Burgundy. Appelation Bourgogne Controlee. Product of France.
- A medium bodied, soft fruity red wine with lots of elegant raspberry flavours and some savoury spice on the finish for a touch of class.
INGREDIENTS: Pinot Noir, Gamay, Potassium Bitartrate, Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Metabisulphite
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Red cherry and brambly fruit flavours with a spicy delicate nose.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Aged in oak barrels.
- Bertrand Straebler was born in 1963. He became the Winemaker for Labouré-Roi in 1995. “Initially, I modelled my wine by imitating the older, traditional produce. Later, I let my imagination roam, abandoning empirical methods & modelling the vines with the respect they deserve. I always maintained the authentic balance of the landscape & soil. Every year, I work hard to respect what nature entrusts to me & pass on this creative work, to give pleasure to all those who love great Burgundy wines.
- The Burgundy appellation covers 384 communes in the Yonne, Côte d'Or, Saône et Loire & Rhône departments. Beginning in the Chablis & Auxerrois in the north, stretching south through Côte d'Or & Côte Chalonnaise. Burgundy Appellation comes from a great diversity of soils. In the North, the wines are bright & fragrant, in the South they are more structured. Our red Burgundies are made from a blend of grapes from Côte Chalonnaise & Côte de Beaune for roundness, & from the Auxerrois region for freshness.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place., Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||291.67kJ (70.35kcal)||364.59kJ (87.93kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016