Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500Ml
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- This Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a unique rich and fruity flavour and is perfect dipping, drizzling and marinating, and as a healthy finish to steamed vegetables, baked potatoes and soups.
- In 1867, Filippo Berio began crafting olive oils worthy of his family and friends, not to mention his name.
- For salad dressing and flavouring
- Produced with extra virgin olive oils from Greece, Italy, Spain and Tunisia
- Pack size: 500ml
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Name and address
- Salov S.p.A.,
- Via Montramito N. 1600,
- 55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.5 g|
|of which sugar||0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016