Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart 280G
- Energy664kJ 158kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1740kJ
- Pastry case layered with plum and raspberry jam (11%) and almond flavoured sponge (28%), topped with a decorated fondant icing (27%).
- Delectable layers of light pastry, fruity plum and raspberry jam with moist almond flavoured sponge, decorated with smooth icing. A British favourite, best served with friends and family.
- Mr. Kipling, what a lovely fellow.
- A proper all rounder and a man with a belief that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing exceedingly well indeed.
- So it is with Mr. Kipling's cakes.
- It's why his puddings make such as splendid end to cosy meals or lazy lunches.
- Have you tried Mr Kipling's exceedingly good Battenberg?
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 280g
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Plum and Raspberry Jam (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Plum Purée Sugar, Raspberry Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Colour (Anthocyanins), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Salt), Rice Flour, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Soya Flour, Dried Egg White, Ground Almonds, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60), Milk Protein, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Keep flat, Best store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Carefully baked in the UK
Place of Provenance
Baked in Britain
Number of uses
8 This pack contains 8 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee:
- We want you to enjoy this Bakewell Tart at its very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our customer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relation
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
280 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 1/8th of a tart (38g)|
|of which Saturates||6.6g||2.5g|
|of which Sugars||37.6g||14.3g|
|This pack contains 8 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016