- Energy0kJ 0kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 308kJ / 73kcal
- MSC Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet, skin-on and bone-in, defrosted.
- Firm white flakes with a distinct sweet flavour. Ideal for oven baking, simply season and wrap in a foil parcel. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org. MSC C 55015
INGREDIENTS: Haddock (Fish).
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold., A variety of products are prepared on our counters, this product may contain other allergens.
Caught in Hooks and lines, Fishing Gear Seines Trawls
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
- Previously frozen (defrosted) – still suitable for home freezing
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||308kJ / 73kcal||null / null|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones. Previously frozen (defrosted) – still suitable for home freezing
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021