Tesco Finest 1 Beef Ribeye Steak
- Energy1586kJ 378kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1052kJ (253kcal)
- This traditional gourmet steak is one of the tastiest cuts of beef and
- naturally tender. Matured for longer on the bone (28 days altogether), vacuum
- packed for added tenderness, and from younger cattle raised on British quality
- assured farms. Tesco’s Finest ribeye steak is trimmed to our highest standard
- by skilled butchers and farms supplying our beef have standards of quality,
- animal husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice.
- For a new and delicious spin on finger food try our recipe for sesame beef
- skewers at http://realfood.tesco.com/
Instructions: Remove steak from all packaging.Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Rub or brush steak with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly
- ground black pepper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes until smoking.
- Place steak in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 1 minute each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes each side
- (rare), 3 minutes each side (medium) or 4 minutes each side (well done).
- Allow steak to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- *These instructions are given as a guidelines only as steak thickness will vary
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Add to Defrosting section:
- Once defrosted do not refreeze.
- Add to Storage section:
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date
- Use within 1 month. Use by: see front of pack.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit
- This meat is vacuum-packed, allowing it to mature for longer. Remove packaging
- and its dark colouring will return to a brighter red.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||A typical steak fried then trimmed of fat (200g) contains|
|Energy||1052kJ (253kcal)||1586kJ (378kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016