Tesco Finest Chicken Kiev 475G
- Energy1980kJ 473kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 916.88kJ (218.92kcal)
- 2 Sprig bone chicken breasts filled with garlic butter and covered in breadcrumbs.
- Whole chicken breast on the bone, oozing with garlic & parsley butter, in a crisp, ciabatta style crumb. We make our chicken kiev just like you would at home, with a succulent whole sprig bone chicken breast and lots of rich salted butter, seasoned with garlic & parsley.
Chicken (71%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Garlic Butter (10%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Olive Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Paprika, Caramelised Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Colour (Annatto).
Garlic Butter contains: Butter (Milk), Garlic Purée, Parsley, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 30 mins. Remove all packaging. Place product directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator and follow the preparation guidelines aboveOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (216g**)|
|Energy||916.88kJ (218.92kcal)||1980.46kJ (472.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016