- Energy875kJ 207kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 625kJ / 148kcal
- Couscous with mushroom, parsley and garlic.
- RICH & NUTTY Just add water for fluffy couscous full of flavour
INGREDIENTS: Couscous (88%)(Durum Wheat Semolina), Maltodextrin, Mushroom (1.5%), Flavourings (contain Milk, Soya), Palm Oil, Maize Starch, Yeast Extract, Salt, Dried Parsley, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Mushroom Extract Powder, Sugar, Ground Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a bowl.Add 170ml (6fl oz) of boiling water and stir well.Leave to stand for 5 minutes to absorb the water.Fluff with a fork to separate the grains and serve immediately.For extra richness, fork through 10ml (2 tsp) of oil or a knob of butter.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (140g)|
|Energy||625kJ / 148kcal||875kJ / 207kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019