- Avia Millet Sprays are naturally grown and hand picked to provide the finest quality treat for budgies, canaries and aviary birds. They should be offered to your bird in addition to its main food.
- Make sure that you give your bird the very best by feeding it either Avia Budgie or Canary Food.
- Don't forget to give your bird a clean cage with an Avia sanded sheet to keep it healthy and happy.
- A natural and tasty treat for all birds
Millet Spray (Feed Material)
Best Before Date - see base of pack
Preparation and Usage
- Attach a piece of Avia Millet Spray inside your bird's cage and replace when necessary. Always make sure that your bird has a fresh supply of drinking water.
Name and address
- Your Guarantee: If this product reaches you in an unsatisfactory condition, please return it to us and we will promptly replace it or refund your money.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. Write to:
- Freepost Bob Martin,
- (No address required).
- Careline: For help and advice on feeding your bird, call Bob Martin on 0844 748 0108 or visit our website: www.bobmartin.co.uk
3 x Sprays
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016