- Energy1158kJ 279kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1158.20kJ (278.90kcal)
- Smoked MSC Whole Herring (Clupea harengus), Dyed
- Rich, meaty texture, split and beechwood smoked. Add unsalted butter and grill. Source of Omega 3. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Herring (Fish) (97%), Salt, Colour Annatto(Water, Annatto, Potassium Hydroxide)
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains Fish.
the NE Atlantic – North Sea
Number of uses
- Caution: Contains bone Cook prior to consumption
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g grilled||Per 100 g|
|Energy||1158.20kJ (278.90kcal)||1158.20kJ (278.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016