Boursin Pepper Soft Cheese 150 G
- Full Fat Soft Cheese with Cracked Black Pepper.
- For more inspiring Boursin® cheese recipes go to…www.boursin.co.uk
- Boursin, Boursin Cheese, Soft Cheese, French Cheese, Appetizers, Party Snacks, Cheese Board, Boursin Recipes
- Inspirational Cheese boards
- Delicious, creamy Boursin® Black Pepper is an inspired choice for your cheese board! Soft white Boursin® cheese - packed with lively black peppercorns - will bring extra spirit and indulgence to your cheeseboarding.
- Indulgent Crackers
- Lift your crackers to a new level when smoothing with Boursin® Black Pepper soft cheese. Or for the ultimate foodie treat, why not top a cracker or blini with some Boursin® Black Pepper cheese and a soupçon of smoked salmon? (These make great appetizers or party snacks too!)
- Friends and family visiting?
- Make them feel special ...bring out the Boursin® Black Pepper cheese on your favourite cheeseboard, a baguette, some chutneys …and of course…a nice bottle of red Burgundy wine…
- For all your mouth-watering moments. Du vin, du pain, du Boursin®.
- Mouthwatering creamy soft Boursin® cheese blended with cracked black peppercorns
- Authentic French cheese made in Normandy
- Presented in a convenient reclosable box
- Discerning & delicious choice for the cheese board
- An indulgent treat on crackers or crusty bread
- Perfectly safe (and very scrumptious) to eat whilst pregnant - made with pasteurized milk and cream
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150g
Pasteurised Milk and Cream, Lactic Ferments, Cracked Black Pepper (1.5%), Salt, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate
- May contain traces of Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Keep refrigerated between +2º and +6º.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in our factory in: Pacy-sur-Eure, Normandie, France
Preparation and Usage
- To enjoy Boursin at its best, remove from the fridge one hour before eating
Name and address
- Fromageries BEL,
- BP 29208,
- 75361 Paris Cedex 08,
- Customer careline: 0800 030 4610
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:||Per 30 serving:|
|of which saturates||27g||8.1g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||0.75g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016