- Energy569kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 499kJ / 118kcal
- Yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) steak, defrosted
- Tuna Steak Firm and meaty game fish that is a great alternative to a beef steak Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares) (Fish)
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains fish.
the Indian Ocean
the Pacific Ocean Hooks and lines
Number of uses
- Previously frozen (defrosted) ??? still suitable for home freezing
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||Each steak (120g) contains|
|Energy||499kJ / 118kcal||569kJ / 134kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019