- Super Glue Power Flex Control Gel
- Loctite Super Glue provides strong and reliable solutions for your gluing tasks at home. Developed with industrial expertise, Loctite Super Glue is now water resistant and achieves D3 technical standards according to BS EN 204.
- Aircraft manufacturers rely on Loctite products, so can you.
- Rubber infused formula
- Extra strong & flexible
- Universal instant adhesive
- Water and shock resistant
- Easy to use pack for maximum control
- Ideal for vertical surfaces and porous materials
- Strong reliable bond
- Bonds in seconds
- For many tasks and materials around the home
- Solvent free
- Anti-clog cap
- Pack size: 3g
Preparation and Usage
- Rubber, Leather†, Wood, Metal, China, Paper, Plastic*
- *Except PE/PP. †May damage leather. If in doubt, test on a hidden area before use. Not suitable for bonding glass or synthetic fibres. Do not use in areas of constant immersion or permanent damp. Not suitable for use with items that contain very hot liquids.
- How to Use It
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and close fitting.
- 1) Prepare the pack for use by screwing closure clockwise to lock, then unscrew cap fully to apply glue.
- 2) Gently press side panels to apply a small amount of adhesive to one surface only.
- 3) Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
- 4) Replace cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
- Bonded skin: In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. teaspoon handle.
Name and address
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- Tel: 01606 593933
- Email: email@example.com
LOCTITE CONTROL GEL POWERFLEX SUPERGLUE 3G
WARNING WARNING. Ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to remove. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019