Martini Bianco 1L
- Bianco - White Italian Wine
- Naturally infused with botanicals sourced from a selection of over 40 different herbs from around the world
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 1L
- Well-balanced mixture between the vanilla notes and the aromatic herbs.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Martini starts life as 75% high quality wine. Martini uses only the finest wines and ingredients from in and around Torino. The finest carefully selected herbs and spices are then chosen to create the unique blend of each vermouth. Artmesia batinhum must always be added. Extracts are then created through Maceration and Distillation. Finally, in a process known as 'marrying', caramel is added, filtration takes place, the vermouth is rested in wooden barrels.
- Martini has been creating premium vermouth for over 150 years using time honoured traditions and only the finest wines and ingredients . By 1912, MARTINI was the recipient of 13 Grand Prix and over 40 Gold medals at International Competitions. Throughout its history MARTINI has continued to win prizes, right up to the present day.
- Martini used premium Wines and Ingredients from in and around Torino. Martini has been producing vermouth from this region for over 150 years.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Back of Label
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Once open, best kept refrigerated.
Preparation and Usage
- Martini e Tonic Vermouth
- 1. Fill with ice
- 2. Mezzo (half part) Martini
- 3. Mezzo (half part) Tonic
- 4. Garnish (with citrus fruit)
Name and address
- Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
- P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
- 10023 Pessione,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
1 Litres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016