- Energy930kJ 221kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1548.00kJ (367.20kcal)
- Rich fruit cake with glacé cherries, covered with marzipan, white and decorative icing.
- COVERED WITH MARZIPAN Made with glacé cherries, topped with icing for a rich fruit cake
Sultanas, White and Decorative Icing (19%), Sugar, Glacé Cherries (6%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raisins, Pasteurised (Egg), Ground Almonds (Almonds), Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Currants, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Invert Sugar Syrup, Orange Peel, Palm Oil, Apricot, Rapeseed Oil, Molasses, Barley Malt Extract, Lemon Peel, Salt, ND (Sunflower Oil), Flavouring, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
White and Decorative Icing contains: Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Tragacanth), Salt, Humectant (Glycerol), Dried Egg White.
Glacé Cherries contains: Cherries (Cherry), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Black Carrot, Aronia), Citric Acid, Colour (Anthocyanins), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and ribbon before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a firm surface.Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action.It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||60g of cake|
|Energy||1548.00kJ (367.20kcal)||930.35kJ (220.69kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016