Try something new this week
Beef ramen method
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Grate a 5cm piece of ginger and crush 2 garlic cloves.
- Slice 50g spring onions, separating the green and white parts.
- Fry the ginger, garlic and white parts of the spring onion for 2 mins until golden and fragrant.
- Pour 1.25ltr beef stock (made with 2 stock cubes) into the pan and cover. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp light soy sauce and 1 tsp sugar to the broth.
- Thinly slice 395g beef steak into 1cm strips.
- Add to the broth with 150g sugarsnaps and 250g fine egg noodles.
- Cook for 5 mins over a medium high heat until the beef is cooked and the noodles are tender.
- Divide the ramen between 4 bowls. Scatter with the greens of the spring onions to serve.
Showing 1-7 of 7 items