Bell's Original Whisky 1 Litre
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Blended Scotch Whisky
Bell's Blended Scotch Whisky comes from some of the finest malt whiskies in Scotland - from the fresh, sweet malts of Speyside to the smoky sea salt of the Islands - all matured in selected oak casks for a richer flavour. The malt at the heart of the Bell's blend is rich, spiced and nutty, and comes from our home, the Blair Athol distillery
Pack Size: 1l
- Fine aged Bell's Blended Scotch Whisky; committed to the same exacting standards by Arthur Bell since 1825
- The Blair Athol malt in the blend gives Bell's it's distinctive and much loved rich, fruity flavour
- BELL'S & Cola Long Mixed Drink 1 12oz •25ml Bell's •125ml Cola Build ingredients over Ice with a Lemon wedge (1 Unit)
- The rich taste of Bell's comes from the fine malts such as Blair Athol, the heart of the blend, and Dufftown, Glenkinchie, Caol Ila, and Inchgower, all selected by our master distillers
- Bell's is extremely versatile and accessible in taste profile - enjoy neat or with a mixer
The Blair Athol malt in the blend gives Bell's it's distinctive and much loved rich, fruity flavour.
Alcohol Unit Other Text:
Units per bottle 40
Units per serve (based on 1 x 25ml serve) 1
Number Of Uses:
40 Serves per bottle (25ml) 40
Bell's & Ginger Ale: Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
Using a jigger, measure 50ml Bell's Original Blended Scotch Whisky into the glass. Top up with 50ml ginger ale.
With a chopping board and sharp knife, cut a lime wedge to place on top of the drink to garnish.
Name and Address:
Arthur Bell & Sons,
Consumer Care Line 0845 6015340
Arthur Bell & Sons,
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013