Bacofoil Turkey Roasting Bags X
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
For information and other useful coking tips from the cooks in our Bacofoil Kitchen, visit... www.bacofoil.co.uk
Turkey Bag size: 45cm x 55cm approx.
- Strength you can trust
- Easy to use
- Quicker cooking time
- Seals in all the juices
- Skin turns golden brown
- No washing up!
- Suitable for ovens and microwaves
- 2 Bags
Preparation and Usage:
I'm quick to use and seal in all the flavour... the easy way to roast your Turkey!
How to use me, it's as easy as 1.2.3...
In Conventional Ovens:
1. Pre-heat oven to required temperature. Season food and place in Bacofoil Flavour Seal Roasting Bag. Allow sufficient air inside the bag to assist the meat to brown and tie bag loosely with nylon tie.
2. Lie the bag flat in a deep roasting tin. Pierce 15 fine holes in the top of the bag to allow steam to escape. Make sure the bag does not touch the oven walls, racks or heating element.
3. Cook for the required length of time. Carefully remove from the oven and leave to stand for 5 minutes before opening.
Caution, the steam will be very hot. Cut the bag open, remove the contents and serve!
In Microwave Oven - Note: Cooking whole poultry and large joints is best advised in a conventional oven.
1. Use in the same way as in a conventional oven and place in a microwave-safe dish and cook at the appropriate power level for the required time.
2. Pierce 15 fine holes in the top of the bag to allow steam to escape. Make sure the bag does not touch the microwave walls, racks or heating element.
3. Carefully remove from the microwave and leave to stand for 5 minutes before opening. Caution, the steam will be very hot. Cut the bag open, remove the contents and serve!
Beef: Temp: 200°C 400°F Gas Mark 6, Time: 25 mins per 500g plus 25 mins extra
Lamb: Temp: 190°C 375°F Gas Mark 5, Time: 25 mins per 500g plus 25 mins extra
Pork: Temp: 190°C 375°F Gas Mark 5, Time: 30 mins per 500g plus 25 mins extra
Veal: Temp: 200°C 400°F Gas Mark 6, Time: 25 mins per 500g plus 25 mins extra
Poultry: Temp: 190°C 375°F Gas Mark 5, Time: 20 mins per 500g plus 25 mins extra
Cooking times can be varied according to individual preferences and differences between appliances.
Bacofoil Kitchen Tips
A tip from our cooks in the kitchen...
After removing the cooked Turkey from the bag, just add a touch of flavour and milk to your roast juices to make a tasty homemade gravy
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
We obviously want this product to reach you in perfect condition! If it's not, feel free give us a call on +44 (0)1952 678810 or send us a note:
Do not let Roasting Bags touch any part of a conventional oven or combination microwave. Make sure the temperature of the oven does not exceed 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6. Not suitable for use in the oven or microwave when the combined grill is on. Caution - Hot steam. To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this product away from babies and small children.
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013