My Clubcard vouchers are not working
When you come to check out on Tesco direct, you can enter any Clubcard
voucher or eCoupon codes you have. Also, any previously entered codes stored in
your eWallet will be clearly displayed. Please just select the codes you’d
like to use, click add, and the savings will be applied to your order.
If your voucher or eCoupon codes aren’t being accepted, the following checklist should help you understand why:
1. Have you entered the online code correctly - including adding the hyphens in the code?
2. Can your coupons definitely be used on the products you’re buying?
For example, if the voucher/eCoupon is for electrical, are your items in the electrical category?
3. Does your order meet the requirements for the offer, for example £10 off when you spend £100 or more on Tesco direct? The spend limit does not include the delivery charge.
4. Is your voucher definitely for online use? If it is, it will have an online code. If it only has a barcode, then it will need to be scanned in store.
5. Has your voucher passed its expiry date?
6. Have you used the voucher before? Most vouchers can only be used once.
7. Is your coupon valid on Tesco direct, and not for specific use on one of our other sites - for example, Grocery or Wine by the Case?
8. Do you have an exclusive voucher that states it cannot be used with any other vouchers?
None of these steps have helped, what else can I do?
Don’t worry, our customer services team are here to help. Please get in touch using the relevant phone number or email address on the Contact us page.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Related search results
No Similar solutions are available for display.