Welcome to Tesco Wine by the case.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
Aromas of toasted bread and brandied fruit.
Notes of exotic spices, rhubarb and stone fruits.
This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years
Extended product information
If you require further product information, including information about allergens in this wine,
These are classic and complex Pinot Noir dominated Champagnes, powerful yet refined with the ability to age beautifully. 2004 was a vintage which combined quality and quantity. Conditions were similar to those of 1998, which is now perceived as an excellent year. The 2004 releases are fine successors to the outstanding 2002 wines, continuing the quality of this extraordinary Cuvee.
La Grande Année is the ultimate expression of the Bollinger house style; rich and full - one of the world's great Champagnes. Still family owned, this is a champagne house of world renown In exceptional years (perhaps 4 times a decade) they produce La Grande Annee, their Prestige Cuvee. 75% of the fruit is from Grand Cru sites, the remaining 25% from the finest Premier Cru
£161.94 per case
Equivalent to £26.99 per bottle
161 Clubcard Points