Vodafone Small Sim, big offer
What is SIM only?
- A SIM card to go in your existing phone
- Combines the value of Contract with the flexibility of pay-as-you-go
- Choice of 4 great value tariffs
- No lengthy contract – just 30 day’s notice
- You can even keep your existing number
What to remember
You may need to unlock your phone
- To check if your handset is locked, pop your newly activated SIM card into the phone.
- If you’re unable to make a call or if the screen displays a blocked, barred or ‘SP lock’ message, this means that the handset is locked. Please contact your network provider.
If you want to switch tariff or cancel
This is a short-term contract for a reason: we want you to feel relaxed, knowing you’re getting great benefits, like loads of minutes and texts, and also the fl exibility to switch tariffs. With value like this we don’t think you’ll want to cancel, but if you must, it’s easy.
Remember, your contract is only 30 days so, if you want, you could change your tariff every 30 days. Simply contact Vodafone on 191.
Terms & Conditions
You may need to unlock your phone – contact your network provider for details. You are entering a financial agreement so there will be a credit check. Minutes and texts outside your package: 18p per minute to a landline (01, 02 or 03) or Vodafone mobile, 40p per minute to phones on other networks, and texts are 12p per text. The bill payer must be over 18 years of age. Only available to UK residents with a UK bank account. Subject to status. SIM only tariff does not include handset. Inclusive calls and texts are to standard UK landlines (01, 02, 03) and UK mobile numbers. For full details and terms see www.vodafone.co.uk. Premium rates and international calls will be barred.