- You are here: Groceries
- You are here: Favourites
- You are here: Recipes
- You are here: Special Offers
- You are here: Delivery Saver
Back to previous page
How to... boost your kids' immune systems
- C is for citrus Ensure they eat citrus fruit like oranges and grapefruit: they're in season at the moment and are packed with vitamin C.
- Goodness to go It's easy to swap high-sugar treats for a more nutritious option like cereal bars.
- Superveg Broccoli, carrots and sweet peppers are rich sources of immune-boosting vitamins. Make them fun by calling broccoli 'little trees' and pair them with a low-fat dressing.
- Peas please! Brown rice salad (with peas or chickpeas) makes for a lunch that's absolutely packed with good sources of immune-boosting folic acid.
- Fabulous fish Inject an extra boost of vitamin D by including oily fish in their diets. Make pâté with salmon or sardines and spread generously in sandwiches.