Orangier. Fruitier. Fresher.
Everyone likes a bit more from their favourite foods. That's why our Finest orange juice is now unpasteurised - for an even more orangey flavour. It's also why we've crammed more fruit into our low fat yoghurts, and topped our in-store bakery fruit pies with even more buttery pastry.
Our food's getting even fresher too - starting with asparagus that's on your plate just 48 hours after it's picked. We think you'll love the changes we've made... and the quality and freshness of our food. If not, we'll simply replace the product or hand your money back*.
- Tesco ChampagneGold-medal winning. 24 months matured.Dry. Crisp. Elegant.Buy now
- Tesco Cornish Cream Ice CreamNow made with twice as much Cornish clotted cream. You could call it Cornish twice-cream.Buy now
- Tesco West Country Farmhouse CheddarPatiently handcrafted. Then slowly matured for around ten months. Because a truly great cheese can't just be churned out.Buy now
- Tesco Finest* LambWe seasonally source ours for succulence. From the West Country to Wales and Scotland to New Zealand. So your lamb's always in mint conditionBuy now
- Butchers Choice SausagesMade with specially selected cuts of British pork because it takes and expert butcher to make an exquisite banger.Buy now
- Tesco Standard Dried PastaMade in Italy, to a century-old family recipe using 100% durum wheat. If it tastes like authentic Italian pasta, that's because it is.Buy now
- Tesco Finest* BaconTraditionally dry cured and matured to a family recipe perfected over 180 years. It's quite a story. And makes quite a sarnie.Buy now
- Tesco Finest* PizzaAll of our dough is stone-baked in wood-fired ovens. So every pizza base is perfect. Mind you, we still like to top them.Buy now
- Tesco Ready MealsOnly made with ingredients you'd find in your kitchen cupboard. So you could make them yourself. Except, we've saved you the trouble.Buy now
Watch the New TV Adverts:
*Returns or replacements need to be made within 28 days and must be accompanied with the receipt or original packaging.