Smirnoff Lemon Sorbet 250Ml
Add to basket
Lemon flavour vodka mixed drink with colourings and natural flavourings
Pack Size: 250ml
- New Smirnoff Sorbet. Enjoy the refreshing frozen fruit flavour combined with the smooth taste of Smirnoff vodka straight from your freezer. 250ml. 4.7% ABV
- Just freeze and squeeze to discover the delicious icy sensation of Smirnoff Frozen Lemon Sorbet, expertly made to be perfectly delicious every time
- No fuss, no mess, no stress - simply freeze, squeeze and enjoy!
- Freezing time 8 hours
- Lifestyle Other Text: Contains alcohol
Enjoy the refreshing frozen fruit flavour combined with the smooth taste of Smirnoff vodka straight from your freezer. Smirnoff Sorbet Frozen Drinks are expertly made to be perfectly delicious every time - simply freeze & squeeze
|Alcohol Type||Mixed Drinks|
Alcohol Unit Other Text:
- Ambient until frozen.
- For best results avoid repeated re-freezing
Preparation and Usage:
Freeze Me: for about 8 hours
Squeeze Me: til you feel defrosting or run under warm water for 3 minutes
Drink Me: frozen and enjoy
Do not microwave
Name and Address:
Strada Statale 63,
Santa Vittoria d'Alba (ASTI),
Lower Age Limit:
Statutory Years : 18
250 Millilitres ℮
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013