Nescafe Original 3 In 1 Instant Coffee 5 Sachets 85G > >
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
Each serving (mug) contains
Original 3in1 Instant Coffee
For more information, visit:
We've been making coffee for years and we've used our skills to create a unique and great tasting range of white coffees.
Do you prefer your coffee without added sugar?
Then, try NESCAFÉ Original 2in1.
Pack Size: 17g
- NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 lets you have the coffee you love wherever you need it
- Pop a sachet of NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 in your pocket when you leave the house and you'll have all the ingredients at hand to make a rich sweet white cup of coffee, wherever you happen to find yourself
- It's so simple and easy to make. Just add the contents of one sachet to a mug, add hot water and stir. No mess, no fuss and ready in an instant
- If you prefer your coffee without added sugar, then try NESCAFÉ Original 2in1
- 5 servings
- Made with 100% coffee beans
- Low fat
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
Sugar (51%), Whitener (37%) [Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Natural Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Milk Protein, Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Emulsifiers (E471, E472e), Colour (E101)], Instant Coffee (8%), Caramelized Sugar, Salt
- Keep cool and dry
Number Of Uses:
5 Makes 5 servings
Preparation and Usage:
1 Pour contents of sachet into mug
2 Add 200ml of hot (but not boiling) water
3 And stir well
The Perfect cup of coffee every time...
Contact us Free
0800 58 57 59 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
5 x 17 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per serving (17g + 200ml water)||% RI|
|Energy||1802 kJ||151 kJ||308 kJ||4%|
|-||427 kcal||36 kcal||73 kcal||4%|
|of which: saturates||8.9g||0.8g||1.5g||8%|
|of which: sugars||54.0g||4.6g||9.2g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013