Zip 32 Odourless Firelighters
Add to basket
High Performance Odourless Firelighters
Zip invented the kerosene firelighter back in 1936 and today, our latest high performance products are designed to make lighting a fire easier than ever.
Our firelighters are more powerful than other firelighters. They light easily first time, every time and burn longer, using fewer cubes meaning better value.
Formulated to light even the most difficult fuels for indoor and outdoor fires. There really is no other firelighter like Zip.
ISO 14001, ISO 9001 Certified by Certification Europe Ltd
- Fast & reliable
- For all types of fires
Preparation and Usage:
For Indoor / Outdoor Fires:
1. Place 1 or 2 Zip firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
2. Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighter at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
3. When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
2. Light the Zip firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20mins) before cooking.
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
Standard Brands (Trading) Ireland Ltd,
0044 (0) 1372 360833
Contains Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated light. (EC No. 265-149-8)
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat - No Smoking.
Do not breathe vapours.
If swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor/physician. Do not induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Do not use firelighters on a warm grate.
Do not light firelighters in your hand.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
32 x Cubes
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013