We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies.
Close cookie message

Main Content Link

This product is on offer

Product information

Description

Chardonnay - White Argentinean Wine

Trivento takes its name from three winds: Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. The God of the Winds, Eolo, capriciously summons the winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive winegrowing region.
A brilliant gold tinged with green whose expressive mix of apple and banana aromas are touched off with pleasant vanilla notes from the 3 months aged in French oak. Silky yet fresh sensations of Trivento Reserve Chardonnay make way for a delicate finish.

Pack Size: 75cl

  • Wine of Mendoza, Argentina

Information

Allergy Information:

  • Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites

Tasting Notes:

Aromas: Ripe tropical fruit with soft asparagus notes. Balanced with coconut and white chocolate notes. On the Palate: Mineral acidity and freshness. Unctuous in the mouth with good concentration. Final fruity.

Region of OriginMendoza
Wine ColourWhite
Alcohol Units10.5
ABV14% vol.
Current Vintage2013
ProducerTrivento
Type of ClosureScrewcap
Wine MakerGerman Di Cesare
Pack Quantity75
Pack Measurecl
CountryArgentina
Alcohol TypeWine

Grape Variety:

Chardonnay

Vinification Details:

Hand picked in small cases during the second week of February. Grapes were destemmed and crushed. 100% cold skin contact before fermentation. Fermented for 20 days at 14-16 °C, and kept there for 6 months. 30% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels. The other 70% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks.

History:

Founded in 1996, Trivento produces brand-name wines under their own label. The company has created a portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. Trivento has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world positioning the positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters.

Regional Information:

The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world. The principal wine producing areas fall into two main departments-Maipú and Luján which includes Argentina's first delineated appellation established in 1993 in Luján de Cuyo.

Storage Type:

Ambient

Storage Instructions:

This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years

Alcohol Unit Other Text:

10.5 UK Units per bottle
Drink Responsibly
UK Government recommends adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 units a day
Women 2-3 units a day
www.drinkaware.com

Country of Origin:

Argentina

Recycling Info:

  • Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle

Manufacturer Address:

Produced by:
Trivento y Bodegas S.A,
No B-72110,
No Exp B-88365.

Bottled by:
W1740,
DH9 ZXP,
UK.

Return To:

CYT UK,
6 Ashurst Court,
London Road,
Wheatley,
Oxfordshire,
OX33 1ER.
www.trivento.com

Importer Address:

CYT UK,
6 Ashurst Court,
London Road,
Wheatley,
Oxfordshire,
OX33 1ER.

Lower Age Limit:

Statutory Years : 18

Net Contents:

75 Centilitres ℮

Using product information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2013

Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Book a slot

Basket0 items

Basket Summary

Guide price About Guide Price

Clubcard points

MultiBuy Savings

Checkout button

View full basket
Checkout