Tesco Oxi Powder Colours 1Kg
Add to basket
Tesco colours oxy power stain remover powder 1kg
Designed to remove dried on/ stubborn stains, at 30 degrees, in one wash.
- Suitable for stains like: red wine, coffee, chilli, grass
- Does not contain chlorine bleach
- Suitable for for both whites* and colours (*when used in accordance with
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate, Linear Alkyl Benzene Sodium Sulphonate, C12-15 Alcohols, Citric Acid, Tetra Acetyl Ethylene Diamine, Protease Enzyme, Amylase, Parfum [Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene]. Tesco colours oxy power stain remover powder 500g contains amongst other ingredients: >30% of Oxygen based bleaching agents <5% of Non- Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants 100g contains: 0.33g Peracetic Acid (From 40g Sodium Percarbonate & 0.5g TAED Also contains Enzymes and Perfume., For an Ingredients Datasheet visit www.dpi.uk.net, This product has not been tested on animals. We fund research into alternatives
- Store upright in a cool, dry place and ensure you replace lid after use.
1 scoop = 30g.
Wearing suitable gloves add:
1 Scoop/5L water along with your standard detergent
Soak 1h max.
(Wash as usual or rinse thoroughly)
Use in washing machine:
1 x scoop to every wash
2 x scoops for heavily soiled garments
Add your detergent as normal
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label
- For the majority of garments this product is safe to use for the removal of
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and
allow to dry.
- Do not use on delicate fabrics, wool/silk/leather/upholstery or dry clean
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces, for example wood, metal finishes
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes
- Do not expose pre treated or soaked fabrics to direct sunlight prior to
- Do not use on garments that carry the phrase do not bleach or equivalent care
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013