Tesco Finest 2 British Beef Steak Burgers 227G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Add to basket
- Any 2 for £4.00Offer valid until 27/1/2015
Add to basket
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
A grilled burger contains
British beef steak mince burgers, lightly seasoned.
Made with meaty prime cuts of beef, sea salt and cracked black pepper
British Beef (94%), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin), Yeast, Salt), Water, Sea Salt, Dried Onion, Spices, Cracked Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Sugar, for Scotch label change to read 'Scotch Beef (94%), '
- Recipe: No nuts.Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free.Factory: No nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. There are no nuts in this recipe and there are no nuts on site, however we cannot guarantee that the raw materials entering the site are nut free.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Once opened, use immediately.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date
- Use within one month.
- Use by: see front of pack.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
using beef from:
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Remove all packaging.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
Follow the preparation guidelines below.
Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name of recipe suggestion
Caution: This product contains raw meat. Although every care has been taken to
remove bones, some may remain
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||A grilled burger (86g) contains|
|Energy||1032kJ (249kcal)||832kJ (200kcal)|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013