Goodfella's Extra Thin Pepperoni And Chorizo Pizza 328G
Add to basket
Pizza base topped with tomato & basil sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, pepperoni, smoke flavoured reformed ham with added water, mushrooms and chorizo.
Pack Size: 328g
Each 1/4 pizza (oven cooked) contains: Energy 982kJ/235kcal 12%, Fat 12g 17%, Saturates 4.5g 23%, Carbohydrate 23g 9%, Sugars 2.5g 3%, Protein 10g 20%, Salt 0.7g 12% % of your Reference Intake
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1152kJ/274kcal
This pack contains 4 servings.
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (14%) (Milk), Pepperoni (9%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Durum Wheat Semolina, Dextrose (from Wheat), Spice Extracts, Antioxidants: Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate; Smoke Flavour, Garlic, Paprika, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Tomato Puree (5%), Smoke Flavoured Reformed Ham with Added Water (4%) (Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Stabilisers: Di and Tri Phosphates; Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate; Natural Flavouring, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite; Smoke Flavouring), Mushroom (4%), Chorizo (4%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Brown Sugar, Spices (Chilli, Aniseed, Pepper, Garlic), Paprika Extract, Ginger Extract, Antioxidants: Rosemary Extract, Sodium Ascorbate; Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Cheddar Cheese (1.6%) (Milk), Basil, Sugar, Salt, Maize Starch, Yeast, Garlic Puree, Black Pepper, Cheese Powder (Milk), This product may contain traces of Nuts and Peanuts
- This product may contain traces of nuts and peanuts
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- Keep Frozen
- Food Freezer **** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** 1 month
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * 1 week
- Ice Making compartment 3 days
- †Should be -18°C or colder
- Do not refreeze once thawed
Country of Origin:
Oven cook (From Frozen): For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 220°C / Gas Mark 7, for fan assisted oven heat to 200°C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out all topping, then slide your pizza onto the top shelf of the oven. No need for a baking tray.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 mins. When your Goodfella's Extra Thin is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Name and Address:
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
We really want to know if you enjoyed our pizza please write, email or call us.
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
Customer Care Number: 00353 (0) 45 848000
328 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 Pizza Serving||% RI* Per 1/4 Pizza|
|of which Saturates||5.4||4.5||23%|
|of which Sugars||3.0||2.5||3%|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013