Tesco Finest Tarte Aux Pommes 630G
Tesco no longer sells this product.
Guideline Daily Amount Summary
One-eighth of a tarte contains
All butter pastry encasing apple compote, topped with apple slices, finished with a glaze.
Finest Tarte aux Pommes
Apples (73%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Concentrated Butter (Milk) (5%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Wheat Starch, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lemon Juice
- Contains: Milk, Wheat, Gluten & Egg
- Recipe: No nuts.Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free.Factory: Before being prepared for manufacture of this product, the equipment was previously used to make products containing nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.Allergy Advice! Also, may contain nuts
- Keep Frozen (to go on the side of pack with the date coding)
Temperature:Gas 6, 200°C
Adjust times according to your particular oven. (For fan assisted ovens heating
times should be reduced. For best results refer to manufacturer's handbook.)
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
Number Of Uses:
- Keep frozen.
- For 'best before end' date, see side of pack.
- IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
Name of recipe suggestion
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of a tarte (78.75g) contains|
|Energy||890kJ (215kcal)||700kJ (170kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013