Blue Dragon Crispy Chilli Beef 225G
Add to basket
Sweet chilli and garlic sauce with tempura batter mix.
For more recipe ideas visit our website: www.bluedragon.com
Blue Dragon's Restaurant Special range is a great way of re-creating popular Oriental restaurant dishes in the comfort of your own home
There are three varieties available: Crispy Chilli Beef, Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken and Lemon Battered Chicken. These are easy 10-minute meal solutions, perfect for both a quick weekday meal or for a weekend treat. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Pack Size: 225g
Sauce made in the EU.
Tempura made in Thailand.
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Water, Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Tempura Batter Mix (13%) [Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Raising Agents (E450, E500, E341), Salt, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Spices], Pickled Red Chilli Diced (7%) [Red Chilli Peppers, Salt, Vinegar], Spirit Vinegar, Pickled Garlic Pulp (3.5%) [Garlic Water, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid)], Garlic Purée (3.5%), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Preparation and Usage:
Coat, Fry, Add Sauce
1. Slice 225g of beef fillets (or sirloin/rump steaks) into about 1/2 cm wide finger length pieces.
2. Ideally, pat and dry the beef with kitchen roll to remove any excess moisture and coat the beef well with the contents of the cap.
3. Heat 4 tbsp vegetable oil in a frying pan.
4. The heated oil should have a temperature that makes a beef piece sizzle; make sure it's not smoking hot.
5. Fry the beef slices until crispy.
6. Remove the crispy beef from the pan and place onto some kitchen roll to soak up any excess oil.
7. In a separate saucepan, heat the sauce and stir occasionally until it is piping hot, but don't allow it to boil.
8. Place the beef into a serving bowl, drizzle the sauce over and serve immediately. Delicious!
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
AB World Foods Ltd,
AB World Foods Ltd,
Freephone UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
225 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||-|
|of which saturates||0.0g||-|
|of which sugars||29.0g||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013