Banham Poultry Chicken Livers 225G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Pack Size: 225g
Shallow fried 100g contains Energy 1096kJ 13%, Fat 17.2g 25%, Saturates 2.3g 12%, Sugar 0.1 <1%, Salt 0.5g 8% of your guideline daily amount
- Ideal for pâté
- Defrost before cooking
- Shallow fry 8 mins from defrost
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
Chicken Liver (100%)
- Keep frozen. Defrost in a refrigerator overnight.
- Stored in Food Freezer **** * Use Within Until Best Before Date
- Food Freezer **** * Until Best Before Date
- Food Freezer frozen food compartment *** * Until Best Before Date
- Food Freezer frozen food compartment ** One Month
- Food Freezer frozen food compartment * One Week
- Ice Making Compartment Use Within Three Days
- * Should be - 18°C or colder
- Once thawed, do not refreeze
- For Best Before See Front of Pack
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the UK
Number Of Uses:
2 Contains 2 portions
Shallow Fry (From Frozen): Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide. Please ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
Shallow fry from defrost 6-8 mins.
For best results always cook from defrost.
Remove all packaging.
Rinse defrosted chicken livers in cold water and pat dry on kitchen towel.
Cut liver into small pieces and coat in flour (seasoned if preferred).
Fry in a little oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Chicken Liver paté.
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes.
Method: Shallow fry.
Ingredients: 50g butter; 1 small onion, finely chopped; 1 clove garlic, crushed; 1 bay leaf; pinch frozen thyme; 225g Chicken Livers, defrosted; salt and ground black pepper; 2 x 15ml (2tbsp) brandy.
1. Melt butter in a pan and fry onion, garlic, bay leaf and thyme for 3-4 minutes.
2. Cut Chicken Livers into small pieces and add to the pan for 6-7 minutes until livers are cooked. Discard bay leaf and liquidise until smooth, season to taste and stir in brandy.
3. Pour pate into serving dish and chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and Address:
Banham Poultry Ltd,
Banham Poultry Ltd,
Based on public health advice pregnant women should avoid eating this product.
225 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g raw as sold contains||Shallow fried 100g contains||%RI||your RI*|
|of which saturates||2.0g||2.3g||12%||20g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)||-||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013