Whitworths Green Mango 75G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
For more information & tempting recipes log on to: www.whitworths.co.uk
Sweetened dried green mango
These specially selected Green Mango strips are deliciously sweet.
At Whitworths we source only the finest ingredients from around the world.
We believe that our passion for quality ensures that you can enjoy the best taste every time, whether you're cooking, baking or snacking straight from the pack!
Pack Size: 75g
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Manufacturers of Provisions and Dried Fruit Whitworths Ltd. Irthlingborough
Produce of more than one country.
Green Mango, Sugar, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide), Prepared with 138g of Green Mango per 100g of finished product
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, reseal and consume within two weeks.
Preparation and Usage:
2 Skinless Chicken Fillets
1tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Onion
75g Whitworths Green Mango
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
3 tsp Medium Curry Paste
40ml Soured Cream
200ml Chicken Stock
How to make
1. Dice the chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat, add the chicken and gently pan fry for 10 minutes until cooked.
3. Finely chop the onion and add to the pan with the chicken, then stir in the mango and crushed garlic. Cook for a further 2-5 minutes until the onion has softened.
4. Add the wholegrain mustard, curry paste and chicken stock. Stir well, increase the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes, until the sauce has reduced to a thick consistency.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the soured cream. Serve immediately with rice and naan bread.
Our aim is to delight you with delicious product every time that you open a Whitworths pack.
If you have any questions or comments please call: 01933 654340
Or write to us at:
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove mango stones, some fragments may remain
75 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 30g||100g|
|of which sugars||17.4g||57.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.3g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013