Tesco Expert Darks And Denim Liquid 500Ml
Add to basket
Reduces dark colours fading
Colour care technology
Vibrant colours for longer
Tesco Protect Dark wash has been specially formulated with colour care
technology to keep dark colours from fading and keep colours vibrant for longer
- Reduces dark colours fading
- Colour care technology, keep vibrant colours for longer
- Suitable for machine and handwashing
Aqua, C12-13 Pareth-7, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate [Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate], Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate [Aqua, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate], Potassium Cocoate [Aqua, Potassium Cocoate], Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Germ Acid, Protease Enzyme, Parfum, CI 61585 [Aqua, CI 61585], Sodium Citrate, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI 18050. Less than 5% Anionic Surfactants, Soap, Perfume, Enzymes and Methylchloroisothiazolinone/ Methylisothiazolinone/ Octylisothiazolinone 5% - 15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, For an ingredients datasheet visit www.dpi.uk.net 0800 0147547
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not expose to extremes of temperatures
For handwashing dilute 1 cap in 5 Litres of water. Disperse thoroughly before
use. Non-colourfast fabrics, leather, garments with metal fasteners or flame
resistant finishes should not be soaked. Do not soak in an enamel bath. Always
rinse clothes thoroughly.
Always test for colour fastness and wash non-fast and whites separately. If in
doubt about the colour fastness of a garment, handwash separately the first
time in cool water. If colour loss occurs, do not soak and always wash
Machine Wash 4-5kg Light Soiling Normal Soiling Heavy Soiling
Soft Water 35ml 35ml 35ml
Medium Water 35ml 35ml 35ml
Hard Water 52ml 52ml 52ml
Hand Wash - Dilute 1 capful in 5 L of Water
Machine Wash 6-7kg - Add additional 1/2 cap to recommended dosage
1 capful = 40ml
* 14 standard washes based on normal soiling/mediium water hardness
• For problem stains pour the liquid onto the stain and wash immediately.
• Ensure clothes are thoroughly rinsed in clean water afterwards.
• Always follow garment manufacturer’s washing instructions.
• Always check for colour-fastness on the inside seam.
• Don’t wash flame resistant fabrics in hot water i.e. above 50°C.
• Don’t soak non-colourfast flame resistant fabrics, leather or garments with
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013