Goodfella's Superiore Chicken Arrabiata 441G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
A stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella & cheddar cheese, chicken, roquito chilli peppers, red onion and finished with garlic oil and a paprika crumb.
Pack Size: 441g
Each 1/4 pizza (oven cooked) contains: Energy 1154kJ/275kcal 14%, Fat 10g 15%, Saturates 4g 20%, Sugars 4.3g 5%, Salt 0.8g 13% % of your Reference Intake
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1049kJ/250kcal
This pack contains 4 servings.
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (16%) (Milk), Chicken (11%) (Chicken, Water, Salt, Maize Starch), Tomato (7%), Roquito Sweet Chilli Peppers (4%) (Sweet Chilli Red Pepper, Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar), Red Onion (4%), Garlic Oil (2%) (Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Palm, Garlic Puree, Salt), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Cheddar Cheese (1.7%) (Milk), Paprika Crumb (Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil: Extra Virgin Olive; Yeast Cider Vinegar, Salt, Sugar), Paprika, Vegetable Oil: Sunflower), Salt, Vegetable Oil: Extra Virgin Olive, Starch, Sugar, Yeast, Flavouring, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, This product may contain traces of Nuts and Peanuts
- This product may contain traces of nuts and peanuts
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- Keep Frozen
- Food Freezer **** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** 1 month
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * 1 week
- Ice Making compartment 3 days
- † Should be -18°C or colder
- Do not refreeze once thawed
Country of Origin:
Oven cook (From Frozen): For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 for fan assisted oven heat to 180C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out the topping, then slide your pizza onto the top shelf of the oven. No need for a baking tray.
4. Bake for 13 to 15 mins. When your Goodfella's Superior is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
We really want to know if you enjoyed our pizza
Please write, email or call us.
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
Customer Care Number: (00353) 045 848000
Although every care is taken to remove all bones some may remain.
441 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 Pizza Serving||%RI Per 1/4 Pizza|
|Energy||1049kJ/ 250kcal||1154kJ/ 275kcal||14%/ 14%|
|of which Saturates||3.6||4.0||20%|
|of which Sugars||3.9||4.3||5%|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013