Goodfella's Superiore Pepperoni Speciale 433G
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
A stoned baked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, pepperoni, reformed rostello style ham and green peppers.
Pack Size: 433g
Each 1/4 pizza (oven cooked) contains: Energy 1211kJ/289kcal 14%, Fat 13g 18%, Saturates 3.5g 18%, Sugars 4.3g 5%, Salt 1.3g 22% % of your Reference Intake
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1119kJ/267kcal
This pack contains 4 servings.
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (16%) (Milk), Pepperoni (9%) (Pork, Salt, Durum Wheat Semolina, Dextrose, Spice Extracts, Antioxidants: Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate; Smoke Flavour, Garlic, Paprika, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Reformed Rostello Style Ham (7%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Stabilisers: Di & Tri Phosphates; Pepper, Onion Powder, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Rosemary Extract; Preservative, Sodium Nitrite; Garlic Powder, Sugar), Green Peppers (7%), Tomato (4%), Tomato Puree (3%), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Cheddar Cheese (1.8%) (Milk) , Salt, Basil, Vegetable Oil: Extra Virgin Olive, Starch, Yeast, Roast Garlic Puree, Black Pepper, This product may contain traces of Nuts
- This product may contain traces of nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
- Keep Frozen
- Food Freezer **** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** until best before date†
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** 1 month
- Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * 1 week
- Ice Making compartment 3 days
- †Should be -18°C or colder
- Do not refreeze once thawed
Country of Origin:
Oven cook (From Frozen): For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C / Gas Mark 5, for fan assisted oven heat to 180°C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Slide out the topping, then slide your pizza onto the top shelf of the oven. No need for a baking tray.
4. Bake for 13 to 15 mins. When your Goodfella's Superioire is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
We really want to know if you enjoyed our pizza. Please write, email or call us.
Green Isle Foods Ltd,
Customer Care Number: (00353) 0 45 848000
433 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 Pizza Serving|
|Energy||1119kJ/ 267kcal||1211kJ/ 289kcal|
|of which Saturates||3.2||3.5|
|of which Sugars||4.0||4.3|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013